Need some training? HRP can offer either in-house sessions or via our training partners.
We are in partnership with highly experienced training companies to offer the right training courses with the right qualifications for the right job.
All our training is designed to use the candidates’ time as efficiently as possible, thus minimising expensive downtime. We draw on a wide range of experience from our knowledgeable trainers to deliver high quality training courses using the very best facilities.
Emphasis is put on full participation of all candidates during practical and theory sessions in our training courses.
Develop your skills with HRP.
HRP Training in partnership with Cool Concerns Ltd
We can provide a wide range of training tailored to suit your needs including product training delivered by ourselves or the suppliers/OEM’s directly. Together with our City & Guilds accredited training partner Cool Concerns we can deliver a further impressive portfolio of industry standard courses including:
- City & Guilds 2079-11 Cat 1 FGas Refrigerant Handling
- City & Guilds 2079-14 Cat 4 FGas Refrigerant Handling
- City & Guilds 6187-21 Hydrocarbon Course
- 5 x Day City & Guilds Cat 1 Refrigerant Handling
- British Refrigeration Association Brazer Approval
- Refrigeration Electrical Courses RoSPA Approved
- CUBO2 Smart R744 Condensing Unit Course
- Large Commercial R744 Systems Course
- Flammable Refrigerants Short Course incl A2L’s
- Introduction to Refrigeration Short Course