The one day course is for installers and maintainers of the SCM CUBO2 Smart range of condensing units. It is suitable for anyone who needs to know more about small R744 transcritical systems and how they should be installed and serviced.
Training is carried out at a purpose built facility in Gloucester. Please contact us if you require any more information or email us at [email protected]. Alternatively you can contact our training partner directly at [email protected] or www.coolconcerns.co.uk.
We also offer a controls only course for anyone who has previous experience with CO2, please email [email protected] for further information.
In the one day course the following theory and practical topics are included:
- Basics of R744 including hazards and safe handling
- Explanation of transcritical operation
- Key installation and service tool differences
- Overview of the SCM CUBO₂ Smart condensing unit range
- Explanation of SCM operation and Carel control
- Key installation differences including K65 pipework and pressure testing
- Pre-commissioning and set-up including electronic control overview
- Processing, charging and running the system
- Service & maintenance.
High quality course notes will be provided by Cool Concerns.
The venue for this course is at our training centre in Twyning near Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, a few minutes from junction 8 of the M5.
HRP Ltd and Cool Concerns Ltd are in a partnership to offer a one day mandatory training course in sales support of the CUBO₂ Smart product range for CO₂ refrigerant. HRP Ltd have agreed to pay Cool Concerns Ltd £250 plus VAT for you or one member of your company to attend the training course. This is a funded place on the proviso that you commit to purchase at least one CUBO₂ Smart condensing unit within six months from the course completion date. Further places can be booked at the discounted rate of £250 which can be purchased through HRP Ltd.